Sunday, February 10, 2008

5 Months Old!


Max just went to the Dr. for his 5 month appointment and we can't believe how big he has gotten. He weighed in at a whopping 19 lbs. and 28 1/2" long!!! He is bigger than Darrin was at 9 months. We have a feeling that he will pass up Darrin eventually.


He has been a great baby so far and we feel so blessed to have him in our family. We just love our two boys to pieces and enjoy watching them grow and learn.


I just had to post this picture of Max because his expression is so hilarious! We have been trying to feed Max rice cereal and oatmeal to help curb his hunger, but as you can see, he's not loving it! He wants to skip the baby food and get to the good stuff (believe me, I wish he could!)

4 comments:

bloggingchristy said...

That picture is so cute. Also, I tagged you so go onto my blog to see what questions you are supposed to answer. Love ya!

The Shane Gang said...

He is adorable! He is huge. I have a feeling he will pass up all the grandkids! I can't wait to see you in a few days! We'll party!!

Cami said...

Hey this is Cami Fountaine...we found your blog through the Ryan's. (its a random story) Your boys are so cute!! James and I were just in St. George last wkend, but Cohen destroyed James' phone about 3mths ago and he was never able to recover any #'s...so we need your #'s. I always want to call and come visit when we go past Hurricane. We have a blog too and I am obessed with it. Ours is www.founys.blogspot.com. YOu like that name...thanks to the Braithwaites. Founys and bevies(sp?) will be words we use forever. Good ole Osky:) Well keep in touch. Call when you guys come up again, we should get together and let the little dudes play.

~Cami

DANIELLE said...

HEY HEY!!
Ok so he looks just like Troy to me!!
So we are coming to St George, Next Weekend- the 13-16th for that high school softball tournament! Fell and I are taking our team down and Chas is helping driving girls down!! Anyways so lets get together some how!! We might be a little busy but lets try and squeeze in Lunch or Dinner, I'll call you- If you guys are going to be around!!
Take Care

Post a Comment

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles