Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!


We had a very fun Halloween this year. We started off with eating our Pumpkin Pizza from Papa Murphys and then we got the boys dressed up and went Trick-or-Treating. Max sat in the stroller the whole time sucking on wrapped candy while Darrin ran to the door, said Twick-or-Teet, and then after they would give him some candy he would say, "Bro Twick-or-teet" and then he would stick his hand in their bowl, grab 2 candies and put one in the cup holder of the stroller and another one in Max's little treat bag.





The Ferocious Lion (he even Roared!)

The Thomas the Train Conductor

After we left one house, Darrin would get sad and say, "More Candy." So, we'd move on to the next house and he would get more. He was so cute and loved it so much that he asked if he could go trick-or-treating again the next morning. Good Times!

The Goods!

4 comments:

bloggingchristy said...

Your kids look adorable. I love that Darrin went and got candy for Max, that is so cute!! I love that he said Bro-trick-or-treat! The lion costume is hilarious, the mane is so big!

The Shane Gang said...

I too love the lion costume! That is hilarious! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!Tell Troy I have his name for Christmas, so I need some good ideas of things he needs! I'll give you a call today1

HillFam said...

Darrin's and Max's costumes are adorable. I wanted to comment on the lion outfit too, it is so funny. Love you all, Mom

jer_heather said...

Uh Brooke, I think its time for a new blog!!! Hehe, Like I'm one to talk!! Love Ya!

Post a Comment

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles