Wednesday, July 9, 2008

All About Max

All About Max

Age: 11 months

Nicknames: Mr. Cheeks, Mr. Bubbles, Splash Monster, June Box #2
Favorite Foods: Who knows? Max is such a picky eater like his dad, it drives me nuts! The only things he will eat are formula, yogurt, pudding, goldfish & cheerios
Favorite Shows: Max LOVES Finding Nemo. When we turn it on he smiles really big and just stares at it...his expression is classic.

Favorite Sayings: Max can say, "Mama", "Dada", "No No", "Whoa" and sometimes I can hear "Nemo"

Things He Loves to Do: Grab everything that Darrin is playing with, Just be outside in his stroller, go for drives, take baths (especially with Darrin so he can SPLASH like crazy), pull Harley's tail, make very messy diapers (hence the name Mr. Bubbles)

His Personality: Max is quite the character. He is very loud and assertive, compared to how Darrin was when he was younger. He has a bit of a temper, especially when he's tired and hungry; however, if those two areas are taken care of, he is the most pleasant child in the world. He has the cutest blue eyes (I never thought I would have a blue-eyed child) and the cutest smile. He cheeses it for everyone that smiles at him and has the most contagious laugh in the world. His is very chubby and has the chunkiest Thunder Thighs you can imagine. I love to tickle him (especially his thighs) and hear him laugh his heart out. He loves his older brother and now that he is mobile is happy just exploring all of the fun things he can get into.
Funny Pics:

This picture comes with a funny story...and actually happens too often than it should. Max has always had crazy problems with his bowel movements which has left him naked in many instances when his flaky mom forgot an extra outfit. This particular night I took a picture because I thought the hammer added a nice "white trashy" touch. My poor kids!!!

Max & his favorite past-time: his bottle

6 comments:

The Peery Family said...

You updated! hooray. It's nice to finally "meet" Max. Your boys are adorable. I'm glad you guys are doing so well. If you ever want to visit Iowa, give us a holler!

HillFam said...

I love the update on your boys. Cute pics too. You should add how Harley loves to lick Max's legs. I can relate though because I love to kiss cheeks. He is so squishy. Love you all.

The Shane Gang said...

Cute post! Max is a cutie patootie! I can't believe he has blue eyes...just like Jax! Jax and Max, sounds good huh? Anyways, I love the nickname Mr. Bubbles! Jax also likes to make messes of his diapers. I swear I change like 5 dirty diapers a day. That is like 35 a week and that is almost 200 a year. Wow!

The Shane Gang said...

Cute post! Max is a cutie patootie! I can't believe he has blue eyes...just like Jax! Jax and Max, sounds good huh? Anyways, I love the nickname Mr. Bubbles! Jax also likes to make messes of his diapers. I swear I change like 5 dirty diapers a day. That is like 35 a week and that is almost 200 a year. Wow!

Cami said...

Cute! that is a fun way to tell about your kids and where they are in life. Your oldest looks so much like troy and Max looks like you! They are so cute!

bloggingchristy said...

I love that little squishy boy! He is so cute and such a laid back baby! He just hangs out!

WE had so much fun with you guys, I got spoiled getting to see you everyday!! WE miss you already!

Post a Comment

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles