Saturday, September 13, 2008

6 Whole Years!

Wow, I can't believe that Troy and I have been married for 6 Years! We are SO old! It's amazing how fast time flies and how much fun you can have in the meantime! It has been a great 6 years and I wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone else.

Troy is an amazing husband and father. He is so good to me and puts up with all of my craziness. The boys adore him and it is so fun to watch him play with his 2 boys (even if that doesn't mean always changing their diapers too). I love you Honey!!!

So, to celebrate, we decided to go on a trip this year (we were going to go for our 5 year, but I happened to be 9 months pregnant)! And, the lucky place was...Lake Tahoe!!! We didn't realize it was so far to drive; however, it ended up being a fantastic trip. It was so nice to just be able to spend time together without having to worry about the kids or the business.
The BEAUTIFUL Lake

The Beach (don't you like the Pine Trees?)

We were able to go hiking, swim, layout, get a couples massage and go on a dinner cruise (the drunken people were very entertaining!). Thanks to my mom, Kaylee, Jessica and Jodi and Steve for watching the kiddos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles